Monday 4 June 2007

"Leg"

Ok, first blog so bare with me. Right so a few weeks ago (11th may) i was playing football with some friend after school when i landed on my right foot. I heard a crack and was like 'SHIIIT' and hobbled off to the nurse who shoved some ice on it. I then went to the hospital - QUEEN MARY'S ROEHAMPTON (which has been done up very nicely) and had an x-ray. The miracle that is modern technology meant that as soon as i had got back from x-ray, the doctor was looking at my x-rays on his computer. He told me that i had fractured my fibula right at the bottom basically in the foot. I had a 'half cast' put on and went home an hour later than i had arrived.

currently listening to - Dream Theater - The Great Gig In The Sky (Official Bootleg:Dark Side Of The Moon)

No comments: